diagnosed with vestibular neuritis about 2 years ago. for the past 2 months i have been feeling out of balance every single day. second opinion?

Dr. Donald McCarren
Neurology 36 years experience
Vestibular Neuritis?: Vestibular neuritis refers to an inner ear disorder without an identifiable cause. It can occur as a single event or recurrent attacks frequently associated with nausea and/or vomiting and not necessarily associated with auditory symptoms. You should go back to the prior physician especially if he/she has previously performed audiometry and/or eng so a comparison can be performed.