Jonesboro, GA

sometimes i sweat and my vag. starts to sweat too is there any way for my vag to stop sweating and get rid of musty smell. this is embarrassing?

Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology 59 years experience
See comment: If you think your vagina has more than usual secretion and its odor is annoying, i recommend to my patients to douche with 1/4 teaspoon vinegar or baking powder in 1/2 cup warm water... Consult with your doctor.
Dr. Robert Grieco
Botox: What you describe is called inguinal hyperhidrosis. It develops in some people after puberty. It can be very distressing. Treatment can be a topical antiperspirant such as aluminum chlorohydrate. It would need to be strong ones prescribed by a doctor. More effective treatment can be from Botox injection administered by an experienced dermatologist. There is help for this.
Dr. John Munshower
Check with Gyn: Vaginal odors are extremely common and there are many products available to treat this issue. Discuss with your dr. As they may be able to provide you with the best option for you, and they would also assure you do not have a bacterial vaginosis causing the odor. Best wishes.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wash ; dry: There are sweat glands around the vulva and no, there isn't a way to eliminate them. What you can do to eliminate odors are to wash the area with dove, caress, or ivory soap, and dry thoroughly. Wear absorbent cotton crotch underwear to wick moisture away and make sure that the odor is not a vaginal infection by seeing a gyn md.