FL

I have a tiny rash on the inside of the case between my right leg and vagina. it only appeared a few days ago and it seems to sweat a bit during the day and it smells weird. i think it is just from the fl heat and sweating mixed with too tight of underwe

Dr. Kathryn Dobbs
Yeast: This could be a yeast infection like jock itch. There are over the counter antifungal creams which can treat this, but if not improving should bw evaluated by your physician.
Dr. Jeremy Porter
Fungal vs. chaffing: Sounds like you may have a dermatitis caused by rubbing, perhaps complicated by sweat and moisture and maybe a fungal element. Anywhere that is dark, hot, and moist can be susceptible to fungal infection. Abrasion or irritation from other causes can be complicated by a minor fungal infection. Keep clean, apply clotrimazole cream 2-3 times daily and keep the area aired out as much as possible.

Last updated Sep 4, 2018