A member asked:

What can be done for deep face wrinkles caused from sun damage? i am using creams now. could a dermatologist do more?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Definitely yes: A doctor with an interest in skin care can provide you with much more powerful products to help reverse sun damage. There are many non-invasive ways to improve the health of your skin and reduce wrinkles including chemical peels, laser and ipl treatments, skin tightening procedures, neuromodulators like Botox and injectable fillers.

Answered 6/9/2017



Related Questions