India

Three years back one medical attendent gave me injection to me just after cleaning a wound of a monkey bitten man? can i get rabies?

Incubation time for: Rabies can be from a couple of days to several years. However, medical attendants normally use good technique (washing hands, gloves). At this point, there is not any evidence that you have shared that the man who was bitten by a monkey had rabies. It would be extraordinarily unlikely that rabies was transmitted to you with the described events. Take care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017