how to lose fat baby face?

Dr. Marguerite Barnett
Plastic Surgery 42 years experience
Be patient: I had the same problem when i was younger and i hated my moon face. Little did i know that as i aged the fat would disappear from my face. Now i think my face is too thin. Consider using make-up to contour the face instead (if you wear make-up) or grow the hair longer and straighter to slim the sides. Otherwise be happy you will stay younger looking longer!
Spot fat loss does : Not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be facial fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed.