woke up with urge to pee with sharp pain in my penis. never had this. is pain due to maybe holding pee too long? pain seems to gone away now. (im taking zpack and tamiflu (oseltamivir) for flu symptoms at moment)

2 doctor answers
Dr. Francisco R. Rodriguez
8 years experience Urology
Urgency: Is possible that pain is due to the desire of the bladder to empty if it is really full. If you have the flu you may be dehydrated and concentrated urine could also cause urge to urinate.
Answered on Jan 26, 2014
1
Dr. Curtis Wong
32 years experience Plastic Surgery
Painful urination: Without knowing your activities and intimate preferences, am unable to comment but if you do have discharge from the penis, you should see your local doctor for further evaluation and treatment.
Answered on Jan 26, 2014
1