Springfield, MA

why are some of the doctors here rude ?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 36 years experience
For myself, I'd hope: That any questioner who felt that way would immediately write again to let me know how they felt. In my case, it is not unusual that i might intend to be a bit ironic - but if not understood - i could sound rude. I'd apologize and might do better in the future. I'll bet that many of us would do something similar in that situation. Also - we are people - and even professionals have bad moods.
Good question. : Luckily I think that is a miniscule minority of doctors who are on Healthtap whom that might apply to. I can't answer about what motivates someone else. However, Healthtap does have a mechanism for the other doctors to flag a response that appears to be rude or inappropriate. I am sorry if you have been treated with disrespect. Take care.

Last updated Aug 13, 2014