U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Im confused anout enteral feeds and home infusion. is there a site to describe?

1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Arthur Heller
Gastroenterology 45 years experience
Yes: Try the patient section at the american society for parenteral and enteral nutrition (aspen) website, and the olney foundation website.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 7, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.