Chattanooga, TN

I was feeling itchy yesterday and i woke up in the morning with itchy bumps all over my body and swollen eyes and lips and now my fingers are swelling?

Dr. Nestor Del rosario
Addiction Medicine 35 years experience
Best to see doctor: This is a reaction or allergy to something. It seems severe that even your lips are swollen. Allergy can happen in most parts of your body including your airways and even intestine so it is best to be evaluated and treated as soon as possible to avoid complications or to take away offending factors if known.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 18, 2020