A member asked:

I'm starting to think my three year old daughter has a squint eye. should i take her to the doctors first or for a eye test?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Eye squints: You should go see her regular pediatrician first. He/she should be able to refer you to an eye doctor if needed.

Answered 4/18/2014



Related Questions