ZA

Goodmorning doc what can i use for my 6 year old daughter's eyes. when she wakes up in the morning she get white dry dirt in her eyes. sometimes she complains that they are sore. thank you?

Dr. Corey Clay
Allergy and Immunology 10 years experience
See eye doc: this can be due to several causes, but the white dirt might actually be a form of discharge that accumulates overnight. Some of the causes of this type of discharge can cause inflammation/swelling and ultimately can even threaten the quality of eye sight. I would recommend getting a firm diagnosis if possible, earlier the better.

Last updated Nov 28, 2017