U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 48-year-old member asked:

I have ear canal infection and swelling, what to do for treatment?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic 37 years experience
Call doctor: Call your physician to get an appointment to get your ear looked at, then appropriate medication can be prescribed.
Last updated Mar 21, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.