A member asked:

How can i get the process for having gastric bypass going?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gregg Nishi answered

Specializes in Bariatrics

You need to see a bariatric surgeon for a consultation. Go to a practice that is well established, has been around for years, and has done thousands of operations.

Answered Jan 19, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

Do I have to see a specialist to get a gastric bypass ordered?

14 doctors weighed in across 4 answers

A member asked:

What's the procedure to get gastric bypass surgery?

6 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor