please advise what is your view on breast implants? good or bad?

Dr. Otto Placik
Plastic Surgery 34 years experience
Many but +outweigh-: There are many potential negatives but the positives outweigh the negatives and include: infection, hematoma, wound breakdown, asymmetry, implant exposure/extrusion/rupture overcorrection/undercorrection, contour irregularity, capsular contracture, distortion with muscular contraction, interference with oncologic evaluation of the breast, interference with nipple sensation, nursing or aging, etc.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Seek Consult: Good question, but not enough space here. Seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss your goals. Learn about the pros/cons/risks/complications associated with breast augmentation surgery in order to make an informed decision. Understand, that breast augmentation surgery will almost certainly guarantee you additional breast surgery in the future. Best wishes.
Dr. James Chappell
Plastic Surgery 29 years experience
Good, but can be bad: Millions of women have undergone breast augmentation since the 1960s. I see good and bad results in my practice, and every plastic surgeon has created good and bad results. Overall, I feel that if the majority of patients were not happy and healthy after surgery I would not be doing the procedure. Consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon.