A member asked:

I am getting tissue expansion right now. very sensitive to clothes and is rubbing on my chest wall. what can i wear to feel comfortable?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Mark Roberts answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Loose cotton clothes: Loose fitting, soft, natural fabrics without dyes should be the only fibers touching your skin...but ask your physician for his/her recommendations.

Answered 11/8/2017



Related Questions