A member asked:

I have vaginal irritation, discharge i can see inside & pain below my bellybutton. i took metrogel or bv & flucanzazole for precaution what's the prob?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Martin Raff answered

Specializes in Infectious Disease

See gynecologist: You and the discharge need to be examined to clearly establish a diagnosis. This cannot be done over the internet. Go see someone and get managed appropriately. Good luck.

Answered 1/17/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question