U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked:

P.amenorrhea, ultrasound:small uterus & ovaries.gyne didn't talk abt streak gonads? small breast.period after estrogen pill.want to conceive. help?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 31 years experience
You need to see: A reproductive endocrinologist or an endocrinologist very soon for help. Primary amenorrhea is a specialist's area only, though if you had spontaneous periods for 2 years, this is definitely not primary amenorrhea. Make an appointment or get a referral; get the help you need.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 18, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.