Iran

Hi:i victim of amphetamin agents(crystal) in my food. please help me to treatment.my problem is anxiety, dis concentration, ansomia, etc...since 5 years.

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Call the police: If you have been the victim of a crime (the poisoning of your food) then you need to get the police involved. They will need to do a drug screening of your hair, blood and urine, to prove illicit or poisonous chemicals have been ingested. Food does not naturally have amphetamines in it so then proving how they got into your food will be the next step.

Last updated Jan 18, 2014