U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 38-year-old male asked:

Hi:i victim of amphetamin agents(crystal) in my food. please help me to treatment.my problem is anxiety, dis concentration, ansomia, etc...since 5 years.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Call the police: If you have been the victim of a crime (the poisoning of your food) then you need to get the police involved. They will need to do a drug screening of your hair, blood and urine, to prove illicit or poisonous chemicals have been ingested. Food does not naturally have amphetamines in it so then proving how they got into your food will be the next step.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 18, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.