Australia

Frequent stroke symptoms all the time & anxiety i will die of a stroke.this is after 6 years of treatment this is still my biggest anxiety. help pleas?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
I wonder....: As no ordinary facts about stroke will be new to you or cause you to relax your fear - let me ask you to think about ways you did change in those 6 years? There must be some. Can those guide you? Do you need a different therapist now to work on this? Of course it's not pleasant to think of dying and I expect other causes would not be big improvements. Find a Health Anxiety specialist snd keep on.

Last updated May 30, 2016