A member asked:

I have sore bruise that i could provide picture?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Brian Lynch answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Bruise: You need to tell us more . If you're having pain from the bruise, if you're really worried about it you need to have it examined in person. Where is the bruise , what caused it , is it painful, how long of you had it?

Answered 1/13/2014


Dr. Sewa Legha answered

Specializes in Medical Oncology

Picture not helpful: You will need to have a doctor examine you and find the cause and then give you proper advice. Unless you hurt yourself, we need to find the cause and that may take a physical exam and possibly testing your blood to find the cause unless it is obvious to you or to your doctor.

Answered 1/16/2014



Related Questions