tell me about valplast partial denture?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Valplast partials: In my opinion, valplast partial can serve as temporary replacement for missing teeth. The good: no metal clasps; relatively inexpensive. The bad: can't be repaired or adjusted easily. The bottom line: discuss better long term restorations, especially implant retained ones- fixed or removable.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Flex: In addition to dr sandler's excellent advice, the valplast dentures flex upon mastication. That flex changes the shape of the prosthesis, and thus change the way the forces are applied to the supporting teeth. This uncontrollable and unpredictable change in force can cause the premature loss of these teeth due to periodontal breakdown. So proceed with caution.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
Flexible Partial: Valplast is a pressure-injected, flexible denture base that is ideal for partial dentures. This type of denture looks better because no clasps are visible.