A 48-year-old member asked:

New glasses are hurting my eyes, making it blurry. change prescription or see optician?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology 30 years experience
Go back: You would obviously go back to the person that prescribed you those glasses.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 4, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.