A member asked:

I have an very itchy rash for the past 4 weeks little pin pric red bumps on my upper back, chest, stomach and upper arm areas i'm a 30 year old female?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Nayla Mumneh answered

Specializes in Allergy and Immunology

The rash needs to be examined to be diagnosed and treated properly, you should see your doctor.

Answered Jul 22, 2018



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor