Canada

i have this small red non itchy bumps on my stomach and three on my back. it started on my chest and progressed. what is it?

Dr. Kenneth Lee
Plastic Surgery 21 years experience
Dermatitis?: Small red bumps could be dermatitis (skin irritation allergy) or infectious lesions (like viral zoster). The presentation is so widely variable that the only way to properly diagnose you is to see your physician. Your physician will want to know how long these 'bumps' have been present, if you changed soap or detergent recently, what improves it, and seen these bumps before? See your physician.

Last updated Feb 24, 2018