U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Philadelphia, PA
A 20-year-old female asked:

I have a red spotted rash on my chest, back and stomach area. it is not on my arms and legs and it is mildly itchy. do you have any idea what it is?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
Skin rash : Without a picture i can only guess that you have patches of eczema. See a dermatologist for evaluation and treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 21, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.