female patient is on risperdal and adderall; she also has high func. autism and adhd and is 11 yrs old. is this a seizure?

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
41 years experience Psychiatry
Question is unclear: I'm not sure i understand what you are asking. You describe an 11 year old child with adhd on an antipsychotic and an amphetamine. The Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is most likely being used to treat the adhd. I'm not sure why she is on the risperdal, and i'm not sure what you are referring to as to is this (what) a seizure. Please clarify.
Answered on Jun 24, 2014