My friends say i’m nuts but I really want perkier breasts. Am I crazy to consider breast augmentation at 55. I just want them to sit up and take notice.?

Dr. John Apostolides
16 years experience in Plastic Surgery
Breast Augmentation: There is no age limit for aesthetic surgery of the breast. If a person's desire for cosmetic surgery is self driven and with realistic expectations then it is not "crazy." breast cosmetic surgery is safe and effective at creating sensual and beautiful results. A detailed consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon can create the perfect aesthetic plan.
Answered on Sep 19, 2013
7