would an upper gi test show stomach cancer?

Dr. Robert Uyeda
General Surgery 45 years experience
Endoscopy: Is preferred test for diagnosis of stomach cancer. A barium upper GI series is not as sensitive. Biopsy can also be done during endoscopy.

Should I be concerned about belly pain and bleeding at two months?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Yes: Bleeding in the first trimester suggests possible miscarriage. It can also be due to other causes. Cramping and bleeding together are worrisome. In all cases it is best for women to contact their OB providers for an evaluation and diagnosis.

How soon can I get pregnant after breast cancer?

Dr. Padmavati Garvey
Need more info: You need to consult with your oncologist and obstetrician. It depends on your stage of breast cancer and how well you have responded to treatment.
Dr. Joshua Lawson
A Verified Doctor commented
A US doctor answered Learn more
It will also depend on the presence or absence of adjuvant endocrine therapy, ie tamoxifen etc.
Jul 12, 2013

My baby cries whenever I put her to sleep on her tummy, they say I have to do that 4 her lungs to be strong?

Who told you that ?: The american academy of pediatrics & many other advisory groups have promoted sleeping on a babies back since the early 90's. Since that time we have seen a 40-50% drop in crib death over that period. I know of no one that advises belly sleeping for any reason, although if baby rolls into that position after 6m i don't try to change it. Tummy time while awake can help build upper body strength.

Can plastic surgeons remove skin from noses for a small are of skin cancer?

Dr. James Cullington
Plastic Surgery 27 years experience
Yes: Ca require small amounts of skin removal for margins then local flap or skin grafts can be used to cover the defect.
Dr. Hashim Alani
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
skin cancer should be removed together with aa acceptable margin so it will not come back. Repair can be with a flap or graft. Good luck
Aug 18, 2012

What happened at komen foundation for breast cancer screening?

Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 56 years experience
They do great job: Susan komen gets breast ca in her thirties and dies in her thirties, due to lack of awareness, treatment choices is the genesis , over billion dollars were well spent, many lives were saved, . Due to cure support of planned parenthood, trapped in political controversy, major leaders resigned, great organisations will never die, and are needed to save more woman.

Last updated Aug 29, 2019