U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 19-year-old male asked:

I'm19 now wanna grow talli'm just5.5 now?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Fried
Nutrition 37 years experience
Have X ray: An x ray of your hands can show if there is room for growth or if you reached your height for your age.

Related questions

A 19-year-old male asked:
I'm now 16,5'6 and my parents is 5'7 and 5'0 ,can i grow taller?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A male asked:
I want grow taller. What can do now i m 22 old?
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 26-year-old female asked:
I took two30mg of psuedoephrin pills five hours ago. Can i take dayquil now?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Last updated Dec 27, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.