I am getting dental implants. what to expect?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Dental Implants: The answer to your question is best answered by the dentist(s) who are actually treating you and are aware of exactly what they plan for you.
Dr. Robert Landman
Dentistry 33 years experience
Best answer ^^^
Mar 7, 2015
Dr. Sam Markzar
Dentistry - Periodontics 28 years experience
Many positive things: When implants are done properly, ...Meaning thoroughly planned using all diagnostic and planning tools such as ct scan and models with collaboration of a surgeon (periodontist or oral surgeon) ; your experienced general dentist, or prosthodontist, then you can expect things to go very smooth ; predictable. The implant success is mainly related to how carefully every thing is pre-planned.
Dr. I. Jay Freedman
Dentistry 44 years experience
Simple and painless : Dental implants are routine and a specialist can place them with ease and without significant trauma. The most difficult part is waiting for your final teeth. Most patients are shocked at how easy the procedure is and how painless an experience. Don't put it off, it will change your life for the better!
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Implant dentistry : The implant dentistry is the best. While any dental surgery does come with some discomfort, patients generally find that the pain of dental implants is minimal, and the results are well worth the recovery process.However, not everyone is a candidate for dental implants, so it’s important that you visit your implant dentist for examination and x-rays. Good luck.