A member asked:

When i got my bottom braces on, they put some white thing near the front of my back tooth and it's there in 2 places, could this be a composite filling?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Paul Grin answered

Specializes in Pain Management

is a very useful orthodontic technique to correct deep overbite and or cross bite. Ask your orthodontist for more information. The education and communication needed to achieve a successful orthodontic result.

Answered Oct 2, 2014



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content
Dr. Arnold Malerman answered

Specializes in Orthodontics

It's a bit of plastic to protect your braces, to prevent you from biting them off until your teeth begin to level and align. Your Orthodontic Specialist should be able to explain this to you. Never be put off about asking a question. We Orthodontists very much enjoy what we do, like talking about it, and are always happy to share knowledge.

Answered Oct 3, 2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor