U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Marietta, SC
A 52-year-old female asked about a 16-year-old female:

Acl is torn. my doctor says my kneecap also moves up a lot. he says to do therapy but it isn't helping what should i do for my knee?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 37 years experience
Knee: See your orthopedist - and if this was the orthopod you can always seek another opinion.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 26, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.