My pharmacy gave me too much adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) if i keep it after i take the needed amount can i get in trouble?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
42 years experience
Legal question: I would recommend you return the extra to the pharmacy manager only for proper disposal. They will probably there be very grateful so that they're auditing does not show missing pills or capsules. I don't know if you could get in trouble legally or not if they realize that they did give you too much and that you have not returned it. It would be best for everybody if you were to return it however. By doing what's right you are showing good faith on your part. Best wishes.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 3, 2018