Williamston, MI

can i take the neupro (rotigotine) patch for rls if i take aspirin, prilosec, pravastatin, zonegran, cymbalta, and wellbutrin?

Dr. Donald Jacobson
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
I ran the whole list.: Cautions came up with bupropion and duloxetine increasing the risk of seizures, Aspirin and duloxetine increasing the risk of bleeding, zonisamide and duloxetine increasing the risk of bleeding, zonisamide and duloxetine increasing effects such as dizziness drowsiness and difficulty concentrating and the same warnings were presents for Neupro (rotigotine) with zonisamide and new pro with duloxetine. So it appears that adding the new medication does stand a chance of increasing your risk of dizziness drowsiness and difficulty concentrating. I included the others just for your general information. Best wishes.It would seem to me that Horizant might be a better option for you.
Dr. J you are amazing. That was a timely but kind thing to do. Great answer/
Dec 11, 2013

Last updated Jun 30, 2014