Maldives
A 27-year-old male asked about a 33-year-old female:

hello. my wife did a cesarean section last month. and now the left side of the scar is hurting really bad. the right side is all okay. why is that?

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Healing: It takes 6-9 months for pain from cesarean to go away. Eventually for nearly 99% of women the pain will go away completely withe time. Sometimes there is a trapped nerve that needs to be treated with steroid injections and pain medication injections, but that's fairly rare. She should see her doctor if after 4-6 months not getting better, but right now, still completely normal.