U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Lynn, MA
A 46-year-old male asked:

Am having problem with my feet .the back heels .some kind of fungus .on the skin .looks terrible if i were sandals.is there any cream i can used .

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 57 years experience
Dermatomycosis: Superficial fungal skin infections (if that is what you actually have) can often be managed with otc creams, lotions, ointments. Check with your friendly pharmacist and if this does not work out well, see a dermatologist. Good luck.
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Podiatry 36 years experience
Fungus: See your podiatrist - we deal with this every day whether it is fungus or not. Good luck.
Last updated Apr 29, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.