Fort Worth, TX

I have some kind of foot fungus it causes daily pain cracked heels and fissures on the bottom of my feet. what would be prescribed? nystatin cream?

Dr. Robert Hadfield
Podiatry 14 years experience
May not be fungus: There are several causes of dry and cracked heels, including fungus. However, dysfunctional glands in the skin can cause it as well and is in fact a more common cause. There are many prescription creams to help with dry and cracked heels, including antifungal medications if it is caused by fungus.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.