Howell, MI

I am hoping to have breast reduction surgery next spring. how do i find the best surgeon?

Dr. Matthew Galumbeck
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
The Best Breast : Surgeon should be board certified and perform a breast reduction routinely. You should be able to see before and after pictures of patients that he has operated on. Most importantly, you should feel comfortable with the doctor and the staff.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 58 years experience
First speak: To your family doctor to recommend one , or from family member , colleague etc who had it done. Other way is to call your local medical society , hospital etc to recommend a surgeon certified by american board of plastic surgery , the rest is up to you.
Dr. John Mancoll
Plastic Surgery 32 years experience
Referral: Asks friends and your primary care doctor. Breast reductions are very straight forward surgery for a board certified plastic surgery. Get a few names and see who you are most comfortable with.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Specializes in Plastic Surgery
Research...: I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Last updated Jun 6, 2021