U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old female asked:

How to cure an ongoing sinus problem?

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ronald Krauser
A Verified Doctoranswered
Rheumatology 53 years experience
See details: See an ENT doctor to learn your options especially if antibiotics and decongestants, etc.Do not help.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
Please Clarify: Using the word 'problem' is a bit ambiguous for this simple application. Please be more specific so the right advice can be given.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.