i am 16 and really sensitive to sun and have developed redness on my skin with blisters and red visible veins. it pains a lot.do i have rosacea?

Dr. Eric Goldstein
21 years experience Pediatrics
Derm: Many of us have sensitive skin and have to be extra vigilant in protecting our skin from the sun. Sight unseen, it's not possible to diagnose your skin issue. In many cases, a primary care physician (ie: your pediatrician), can make the diagnosis and prescribe treatment. However, if the condition is so severe, you might want to consult with a dermatologist.
Answered on Mar 30, 2016
2