my solar plexus bone sore when i eat, especially spice food, little swollen. could it possibly be any sort of cancer?

Dr. Paul Harper
General Surgery 52 years experience
There is no: Solar plexus bone. Please be more specific in your question. What kind of food bothers you? This could be a gall bladder issue but i can't tell from the question.
Pathology 49 years experience
Terminology: There is no anatomic structure called solar plexus bone. It may be better to see your doctor and describe your symptoms and allow a detailed history, physical examination and may be some lab and/or imaging studies.