U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Freeville, New York
A 40-year-old female asked:

21 mos old w tubes after bath tonight he is pulling and poking ears very restless, can't sleep he congested could be water in ear ? how can i remive

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Linda Callaghan
Addiction Medicine 54 years experience
GO to ER.: Water may have entered the ears. Make an appointment to his pediatrician asap but if continues to fuss , take him to the er t be checked.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Mar 17, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.