Eau Claire, WI

I have to cold turkey wellbutrin and paxil (paroxetine) because i can't afford them anymore, is this going to hurt me? i'm already having zaps...

Dr. Jane Steiner
Won't damage you...: But if you are already having "zaps" or discontinuation symptoms, don't cold turkey" it. Generic Paxil (paroxetine) is on the 4 $ list of meds at target ; walmart. So you can get 30 tabs of either the 10 or the 20 mg dose for 4 bucks, or a 90 day supply for just $10. There are also other ways to get low cost meds if you do an internet search. Stopping wellbutrin (bupropion) is not usually a problem, Paxil is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 31, 2020