Canada

i do cocaine a lot, my regular blood pressure is great but when i do cocaine i get pains like pulsating in them all over my body ? what could it be

Dr. Shahid Rafique
Not BP: You are taking Cocaine which damages the heart, blood vessels, brain and nervous system. Cocaine use is also associated with sudden death. You need to admit yourself in a drug rehab facility. Otherwise be prepared for the possible disabling and even fatal consequences
Dr. Alexander Dela Llana
Dont do cocaine.: Cocaine causes the release and prevents the breakdown of norepinephrine and Epinephrine resulting in vasocostriction and tachycardia. This is highly addictive. This medication can cause death. I recommend you do not use cocaine.
Dr. Shahid Rafique
Cocaine is a recipe for disaster
Nov 27, 2013

Last updated May 31, 2018