A member asked:

A parent has provided a mental health professional a falsified document from the daycare provider? what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Pamela Pappas answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Falsified document?: I'm not sure what kind of "falsified document" you mean. Also you haven't mentioned your relationship to the person the document is about. If you're concerned about the safety of a minor, though, you can report it to child protective services in your area. If you're the other parent of the child in question, you can also advise the mental health professional of your concerns.

Answered 2/13/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

Can someone with a mental health problem still become a foster parent?

14 doctors weighed in across 2 answers