I quit smoking cold turkey 6 days ago and my mouth looks fleshy or something. is this okay, normal?

Dr. Susan Woods
Probably OK: Nice job stopping smoking! this can be hard for people to do. It's not clear what 'fleshy mouth' means without seeing you, but if it is not associated with facial swelling, trouble swallowing or breathing, or having any kind of allergy symptoms, it's likely that everything is fine. Now that you're getting healthier - make sure you get enough sleep, eat right and get enough exercise and water.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 27, 2015