U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 49-year-old member asked:

There's a bump in the back and i'm wondering if it could be keloid. how would i be able to tell?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Subramaniam Arumugam
Plastic Surgery 56 years experience
See your Doctor: It may be a cyst or a growth or it could be a keloid. You should see your doctor and let him/her examine you and tell you as to what it could be and the needed treatment.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 49-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Dec 4, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.