A member asked:

I had a chemical peel and my face stings and itches. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ellen Turner answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Hydrate.: Post chemical peel, you may experience stinging and itching. I find products like avene thermal spray and moisturizers such as the skinmedica tns ceramide to be quite helpful in hydrating during this portion of your recovery. In a real pinch, you could take an oral antihistamine such as zyrtec or even apply topical Cortaid (hydrocortisone) for more relief.

Answered 11/28/2017



Related Questions