U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 39-year-old member asked:

There are flat red bug bites on my skin. what kind of lotion or cream can i put on it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegabanswered
Allergy and Immunology 41 years experience
Depends on symptoms: Unless u are allergic to any cream, u can generically clean the area and apply otc antibiotic cream and an anti-inflammatory cream, if that doesn't help in a day or 2 consult ur 1ry md.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 5, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.